[lbo-talk] My visit to the Wall Street occupiers

Barry Brooks durable at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 28 09:51:23 PDT 2011

> 'what would happen if'. At least it
> seems strange to me, having as I do
> no organ of precognition.
Maybe not precognition, but I doubt that your brain can't predict many things. Give it a chance.

> get out in the streets and tear up the pea
> patch

Rebels without a plan will tear things up without any hope of making things better. Why not offer a plan, some vision that could bring a good outcome? I you don't like my plan maybe you could offer a better one. Did you see it at the bottom of my post?

Some things are very predictable. Science is useful in that regard.

Barry http://home.earthlink.net/~durable/