[lbo-talk] Noam Chomsky is losing it

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 16:54:31 PDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 9:12 PM, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

Pat Bond on Pen-L argues that Chomsky is mistaken, while rejecting JC's
> ridiculous personal attack. Both Chomsky & Bond make pretty persuasive
> arguments, and it's unfortunate that a useful degbate got dragged aside by a
> stupid personal attack.

Spoken by the resident authority on ridiculous and stupid personal attacks. To say nothing of insipid moralizing! You're a strange fellow, Carrol.

> I notice by one of his subject lines that Catrone seems also to be
> draggingin that false and misleading theory about "white-skin privilege."

If you're going to cite something as specific as a subject line, is a copy-and-paste too much to request? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Is "Catrone" retaliation for me always getting your first name wrong? Surely the least I deserve ...