[lbo-talk] The Occupy Wall St library

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 19:32:25 PDT 2011

I'll be there Saturday evening. Will prep them with "Action Will Be Taken" so the ground will be suitably prepared for your offensive. I'm also thinking about bringing a bag with like 50 copies of Jacobin's first issue and a few cartons of peanut butter. Mind and body.

On that note: I'm meeting a few folks who write for Jacobin / New Inquiry around 7ish on Saturday in the occupied zone. Planning to hang around for a while and then get a few drinks at the cheapest dive bar in the area. Let me know if any list members are in the area then.