[lbo-talk] yakking about the right

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 4 15:34:08 PDT 2012

On 4/4/2012 3:17 PM, // ravi wrote:

> I’d say:-), let’s have more fucking with worlds and less fucking with words!

Michael says that it is "clearly not true" that the dems have few conservative reps. As evidence he offers a reference to the "notorious blue dogs." Later he says dem friends of his hate the blue dogs. Not a very big sample.

As far as I can tell hardly anyone talks about blue dogs. They've been mentioned only 97 times here on lbotalk. We've talked about bdsm more than that (back in the day anyway). And if you google blue dog you'll find more references to taverns than politicians.

Notorious my eye.