[lbo-talk] yakking about the right

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Wed Apr 4 18:28:24 PDT 2012

At 09:05 PM 4/4/2012, shag carpet bomb wrote:

Mas'ud Zavarzadeh and Don Morton v

heh. whenever I think of these dudes, I'm inclined to go looking up their writing so I can get a good laugh in my post-al, critique-al luddic theory kinda way.

Behold! in my search, I stumble across this page, where you can see the web before tables! before search engines. when you slapped you papers on line, in plain text. woo!

<http://pmc.iath.virginia.edu/text-only/issue.995/review-5.995>http://pmc.iath.virginia.edu/text-only/issue.995/review-5.995

i figured the rest of the old farts on the list might enjoy geeking out with me. :)