[lbo-talk] Reflections of a GOP Operative Who Left the Cult

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 05:57:50 PDT 2012

Dennis: "Why would/should critical info like he's providing be dismissed out of hand?"

[WS:] Who said I am dismissing it? Au contraire, I take it for its face value and use it as a starting point to further inquiry. I really want to know why Repugs face virtually no opposition, or more generally, why liberals (and social democrats) keep capitulating to fascists over and over again. One can almost bank on it. It is really worth knowing why.

-- Wojtek http://wsokol.blogspot.com/