[lbo-talk] Occupy New Haven: We have an injunction! But the police and parks have not completely left the Green yet.

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 09:34:47 PDT 2012

Occupy New Haven We have an injunction! But the police and parks have not completely left the Green yet. Unlike · · Share · 95 · 8 minutes ago via mobile ·

You and 8 others like this.

Mindy Stone imagine the cops OBEYING orders??? and people want to call them part of the 99 percent???

6 minutes ago · Like · 1

Brian Austin You seriously have nine lives down there... holy shit.

6 minutes ago · Like

Nora Garriga So happy for you all. Hope those cops choke on their own police tape ;p

4 minutes ago · Like

Josh Smith From the LiveStream feed: The New Haven Police have allegedly just violated a federal injunction. That is a felony.

2 minutes ago · Like

Josh Smith Police in helmets have arrived