[lbo-talk] GOP sex crap

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Mon Apr 16 09:53:58 PDT 2012

And this is going to get someone elected?

Is it time to reread Reich?

"The Mass Psychology of Fascism"

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- Paul Jenkins: Been trying to condense all of the crap the GOP been spewing lately about sex and contraception and I think I have it down to this: 1) Contraception is not needed because the only reason to have sex is to procreate. 2) You can not have sex and procreate unless you are married (to the opposite sex of course). 3) The only purpose of marriage is to legally procreate and to raise children. 4) In a marriage, unless the sex related is to the procreation process, then the married couple should not have sex and contraceptives are not needed. This also explains their opposition to Gay Marriage because you can't get married or have sex unless it is for procreation purposes. ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk