[lbo-talk] compare and contrast

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 04:30:27 PDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 17, 2012 at 5:34 AM, Dennis Claxton <ddclaxton at earthlink.net> wrote:
> CG wrote:
>
>> I've decided unfortunately, that 99% of LBO has turned into noise or
>> static on a weak radio broadcast.
>
> I wouldn't blame Doug if he pulled the plug.

Heck, all you have to do is change the words around...

Give up. (Did you hear that?) Give up. Give up. Give up! Give up! Christianity is stupid. Christianity is stupid. Christianity's stupid. Christianity is stupid. Give up. Give up. Give up. (Communism is good.)

There's always a lot of dross in every conversation, particularly between well-established associates and especially when the conversation lulls because there are lags in the material to discuss.

Y'all are just tweakin' and I bet I know what Chuck's been doin'...