[lbo-talk] death of a discussion list

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Apr 20 07:14:07 PDT 2012

On Apr 20, 2012, at 8:56 AM, John Gulick wrote:

> I also sense that Doug is trying to pull back a little from on-line chatter altogether.

Not really. I've been doing other online stuff - blog, FB, Twitter - and had been finding this list exasperating for the last few months. Specifically, the Dynamic Duo of Carrol Cox and "shag" - their chronic bitch and bile act was getting me down. Why put up with that sort of shit?

Over the years, I've tried to catalyze conversation, with some success I think (though Cox constantly complained about my penchant for asking questions), but I haven't been trying lately. But I'll give the thing another shot.

Doug