[lbo-talk] Switching Sides

Ismail Lagardien ilagardien at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 22 23:15:43 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone

We often hear about almost Damascene conversion of people like David Mamet - and David Horowitz, much, much earlier - from the Left to the Right. Are there any accounts of people moving the other way? I know that Chris Hedges has come out as some kind of leftie in recent years. Maybe he always was. I'm not sure. It also seems to me that Cindy Sheehan has moved to the left; from supporting her son to join the US military to becoming somewhat of an anti-war activist. Any thoughts?

Ismail

Ismail Lagardien

Nihil humani a me alienum puto