[lbo-talk] Cooling a Fevered Planet Kickstarter

Gar Lipow gar.lipow at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 05:20:04 PDT 2012

As I may have mentioned a time or ten my book "Solving the Climate Crisis" is now

published and shipping from Praeger press (SolvingTheClimateCrisis.com or stcc.be) . I'm putting together a graphic version, with permission from Praeger Press. To fund this I've launched a Kickstarter. http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1468729747/cooling-a-fevered-planet. If you feel like it, please post this link on your facebook page, website, blog or other social media.

Thanks

Gar

-- Facebook: Gar Lipow  Twitter: GarLipow Solving the Climate Crisis web page: SolvingTheClimateCrisis.com Online technical reference: http://www.nohairshirts.com