[lbo-talk] (no subject)

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sat Apr 28 03:32:02 PDT 2012

Apparently, the Fascist journal in question was called Gerarchia.Raynond Aron in his Main Currents of Sociological Thought saysthat Pareto wrote an article with the title of "Liberta" in which hepraised the Fascist regime and called upon them to avoid waelikeadventures, avoid overtaxation of the rich and the peasants,avoid clericalism and to maintain academic freedom. Anthony James Gregor in his book, Mussolini's Intellectuals FascistSocial and Political Thought, says that Pareto actually wrote threearticles for Gerarchia. Jim Farmelanthttp://independent.academia.edu/JimFarmelanthttp://www.foxymath.com Learn or Review Basic Math

---------- Original Message ---------- From: Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] (no subject) Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 05:19:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Jim Farmelant wrote:

> Pareto supported Mussolini&#65533;s ascension into power but in an article that
> he wrote for the Fascists&#65533; theoretical journal he counseled them to
> follow a policy of low taxes and free markets &#65533; advice that Mussolini&#65533;s
> government would decline to follow, but all this was towards the end of
> Pareto&#65533;s life.

Jim, would you have a link for that article? Or any info that would help me search it down. Thanks!

Michael ____________________________________________________________ 53 Year Old Mom Looks 33 The Stunning Results of Her Wrinkle Trick Has Botox Doctors Worried