[lbo-talk] Switching Sides

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 12:03:02 PDT 2012

I'm not saying it's hopeless. But it's pretty bad. Frankly, the only place in the U.S. where I have found people to be uniformly decent and real is NYC. Which is where you happen to live.

Otherwise, I can't describe the shock of the experience of American consciousness after I arrived here from eastern Europe.

So. I'm not saying it's hopeless. I'm just saying that I understand why people cry for home.

Joanna