[lbo-talk] Spanish promiscuity or German erectile dysfunction?

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Mon Apr 30 12:37:38 PDT 2012

On Apr 30, 2012, at 3:30 PM, Wojtek S wrote:
> Doug: "I hope Cde Cox has added it to his list."
>
> [WS:] This precisely is what inspired my comment ;)
>
> But seriously, I find twitter impossible to follow. I cannot see
> how 144 character soundbites can say anything meaningful. It is far
> worse than TV evening news - at least these guys use standard English
> and speak in full sentences.

It *is* terrible for these kinds of discussions. I left the smileys out of my original post: I hoped the exaggerated references to Luddites and so on will provide the cue, but at least Jordan, he of the wry humour, seems to have taken that part more seriously! Please, ignore the Twitter bits in this thread. Mea Culpa.

—ravi