[lbo-talk] Post- philosophy philosophers

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sun Aug 5 22:39:54 PDT 2012

It's not the closeness that matters; it's the quality of attention.

And when I say "eternal truths" I'm speaking in terms that are already distorted by the western mind set, which requires that things be eternal to be true.

I don't actually think we're disagreeing. On the other hand, this topic is not exactly email sized. I agree about the error and was trying to get away from the idea of "laws".

Joanna