[lbo-talk] Red scare isn´t over yet

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Aug 7 08:58:16 PDT 2012

I really find posts with link but no comment fucking irritating. I _never_ click on the link. What is there about this site that is of any interest. Your subject line by itself is utterly uninformative. Of course the red scare goes on -- it runs damn deep. What in the fuck does this site tell us that we don't already know. This is fucking rude.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Fernando Cassia Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 10:44 AM To: lbo-talk Subject: [lbo-talk] Red scare isn´t over yet

http://www.motherjones.com/blue-marble/2012/07/photos-evangelical-curricula- louisiana-tax-dollars

-- During times of Universal Deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un Acto Revolucionario - George Orwell