[lbo-talk] Back

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 16:37:27 PDT 2012

I've been on a long hiatus from this list. Couple of years, maybe. Been wasting time on other lists that are not as good as I remember Lbo-talk as being. So I'm back. Hello, old friends, and hope to make some new ones. For those who have signed on since I left or never noticed me while I was here, I'm a desperately over educated lawyer, sometime professor, intermittent activist, and general troublemaker. I have a wide range of scattered knowledge, far wider swathes of deep ignorance, and views even more cranky and idiosyncratic than those of the list moderator, but i lack his gift for concise incisive expression. I value intelligent criticism and civility, and sometimes attain them. That is how I see myself, by way of reintroduction. You will draw your own conclusions.

Sent from my iPad