[lbo-talk] Back

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 20:25:42 PDT 2012

Depends on what you mean by "good." Junkwise, the Hunger Games, the Dexter books, the game of Thrones. More heavweight stuff, Elinor Ostrom's books and some others on cooperative game theory and empirical and psychological studies of successful worker self-management for a project in that area I'm working on, two papers out already, send anyone who wants off prints . I only have one, another is late. Rereading Richard Rhodes' history of the bomb, Mumon's The Gateless Gate, the classic collection of koans, which I read pretty much constantly along with its companion The Blue Cliff Records and commentaries by major Zen masters. I'm somewhat indiscriminate in what I read.

Sent from my iPad