[lbo-talk] Back

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 20:40:18 PDT 2012

Good idea. I'm feeling especially warm towards the Judge these days. He's been drifting left, or center, anyway, and has been very helpful to me personally both in a scholarly mode and elsewise, if that is a word. Has anyone read his A Failure of Capitalism?', an analysis of the financial crisis? From 2010, but scathing, largely accurate as far as I can tell, and surprising, perhaps. Calls for a lot of re-regulation.

Sent from my iPad