[lbo-talk] Back and forth.

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 08:43:41 PDT 2012

Hirshman's book Is called The Rhetoric of Reaction. Hirshman writes well and his books are exceedingly concise. Trotsky is a great writer, a master of Russian literature, probably the best Marxist writer other than Marx himself. My Life is one of the great Russian novels. Resolving a scholarly dispute about de Maistre will probably require reading him. :-)

Sent from my iPad