[lbo-talk] Faulkne, Absalom Absalomr

Albert Sonntag styx55 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 23:00:18 PDT 2012

Faulkner ought to be a giant among Americans. When I first came to this country in the sixties of the last century, as a foreigner I did not very much like anything about it. But when I started to read Faulkner's impassioned stories about the South I became curious. What had happened here? And that's when I fell in love with America, a love that is very sorely tested right now.

Albert