[lbo-talk] Camden fires all cops

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 16:42:25 PDT 2012

Generally this is a union busting tactic. Then they hire them back and if the employees want to unionize, they have to organize all over again. They are careful not to hire back active unionists. If done in order to bust a union, it's an unfair labor practice, and in three or four years the state labor relations board (since these are public employees not covered by the NLRB) will so find. But then it is too late.

Sent from my iPad