[lbo-talk] Graeber by Beggs

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 14:52:15 PDT 2012

CB: "How about "an anarchist is a neoliberal in debt. " ?"

[WS:] I do not think it would be factually correct, at lest according to Graeber's account of anarchist groups. These guys really have very little use of money - they squat, they dumpster dive, and they get rides from other people. and they owe nothing. What is more, their extreme anti-institutionalism reminds me of neoliberal infatuation with individuals in the market without any institutional tutelage.

-- Wojtek