[lbo-talk] Spain Rodriguez, 1940-2012

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:33:51 PST 2012

Below is a link to a long interview with Spain. It has interesting insights into the general 1960s moods and thoughts.

http://www.tcj.com/the-spain-interview/

I have to say I was never a fan of the comic book artists, except Crumb every now and then, well and Cobb... Basically I took it for granted and it seemed waay down on the political scale. Oh the other guy I followed was Vaughn Bode because his work was definitely anti-war. ...

Anyway the Spain interview opened up a lot of history. So for those interested it's a rather long read.

It also occurred to me that OWS could use some good cartoons and cartoonists who could rip the powers that be several new openings of the disgusting sort.

CG