[lbo-talk] December 7

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 13:40:40 PST 2012

Always remember that Doug's birthday is the same as Pearl Harbor. When making a reference to the latter on the list owned by the precipitate of the former, be sure to double check your calendar.

By the way, to beat all those posers on Facebook to the punch tomorrow: Happy early birthday, comrade!

Your podcasts and writings enrich my life in ways you may never know, particularly at this pivotal time in the life of - yes I will risk it Carrol - The Left. It is very good that you were born.

In solidarity,

Sean.