[lbo-talk] Hey, hey! Ho, ho! Right-to-work has got to go!

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 16:05:37 PST 2012

[image: We Are The People Michigan]<http://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=ew%2FPTZhOUXuS4khVxt86AqL8xDdKuNYc>

Charles -

Thousands of workers from across Michigan and beyond will march to a rally at the State Capitol Building in Lansing on Tuesday, December 11th. *We need you there.**

Click here to let us know we can count on you.<http://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=fzZf9Gti2%2F%2F%2BclqYm%2FHAFKL8xDdKuNYc> *

This past Thursday, Republican legislators passed the worst anti-worker legislation Michigan has ever seen after workers were locked out of the Capitol for hours in the cold. On Tuesday, legislators will be back in Lansing to vote a final time on a Right to Work-for-less bill, which will destroy Michigan jobs and reduce our pay and benefits.

Governor Snyder has said he will sign this legislation if it gets to his desk.

For us, this isn’t about union workers or non-union workers; this is about the future of Michigan and ensuring that every family can have a shot at a better life through good paying jobs and access to vital services like education and healthcare.

We need you to join thousands of your brothers and sisters as we make our voices heard and tell Michigan law-makers to oppose this anti-worker, anti-family legislation.

*When:* Tuesday, December 11, 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.

*Where: *Lansing Center, 333 E. Michigan Ave., Lansing, Michigan<http://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=giAf%2FBfXPQvXnGK6UvG7xKL8xDdKuNYc>

*Click here for more information and to RSVP.<http://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=BIvfEpoy2eEsbwvyTou7%2FqL8xDdKuNYc> *

See you at the Capitol,

We Are the People Michigan

Website<http://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=lnZBUx8te2ykJpYRhrsXl6L8xDdKuNYc>| Facebook<http://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=cXbE47PTkPgDT59WkhlHRGzCKQA8DGFg>| Twitter<http://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=XgClzGbITAli%2BQmUuZxgxaL8xDdKuNYc>| YouTube<http://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=zpokMHm92Jy0pNed6%2FZwqKL8xDdKuNYc>| Click here to unsubscribe<http://wfc2.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=iXs4k9hNeSq2Yu84FDmVVKL8xDdKuNYc>

[image: empowered by Salsa] <http://www.salsalabs.com/?email> **