[lbo-talk] Fun game on a slow newsday

Andy andy274 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 12:33:33 PST 2012

On Wed, Dec 12, 2012 at 2:25 PM, Chuck Grimes <cagrimes42 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Krauthammer?
> He is evil as in Doctor Stranglove's younger brother. A nostaglia set
> piece from out of the neoconservative-nazis fog.

Some things are too improbable for fiction, but Charles Krauthammer is just right. Even the name is perfect. I picture him as a secondary villain in a movie set in an alternate universe, like an adaptation of a comic such as Watchmen. His character would keep the name and his lines would consist exclusively of things he's actually said or written, but the actor would look completely different. (Bernie Mac would have been my choice.)* *Opposite him would be Bernard-Henri Levy, playing himself.