[lbo-talk] bit rate change

Sean Andrews cultstud76 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 10:56:54 PST 2012

No problems here. It would make sense for the economic show with the best music to be of higher fi.

And I tried listening to the show on Stitcher the other day as well - tangential, but fyi it worked there quite nicely for my Android phone. Haven't tried it while driving or anything (I'm on Sprint), but it was great over wifi. Not sure which version they use.