[lbo-talk] Now available in English: »Is the whole World going bankrupt?«

Chuck Grimes cagrimes42 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 18:32:55 PST 2012

> You have to scroll to the bottom of the page to download the PDF. It's
> the file with the name lux_argu_Staatsschulden_engl_Dez12.pdf

You're right. I had clicked on a link from another post about the same article from Kuhls here or somebody over on Marxmail. ...

I'll get to it. I am in the middle of a spy movied by Di Niro called The Good Shepard. It got shit reviews, but I like it. It moves at a snail's pace and stars Matt Damon as Mister Chilly. ...

CG