[lbo-talk] Pier Paolo Pasolini at MoMA

magcomm magcomm at ix.netcom.com
Sat Dec 15 14:36:21 PST 2012

“Don’t delude yourselves… You are — with schools, television, the pacifying newspapers — you are the keepers of this horrible order based on the idea of possession and the idea of destruction … Maybe I am wrong, but I will continue to say that we are all in danger.”

>From Pasolini's last interview a few hours before his assassination

There is a complete retrospective of the films of Pasolini at the Museum of Modern Art through January 5th. All the prints are new and many have been restored. The MEDEA shown Thursday evening was fabulous in terms of cinema and print quality.

http://www.moma.org/visit/calendar/films/1338