[lbo-talk] Checking 'answers'

martin schiller mschiller at pobox.com
Sat Dec 15 18:13:53 PST 2012

On Dec 14, 2012, at 5:43 PM, Chuck Grimes wrote:

> Barnake, Geithner, all those jerks at Harvard and Uni Chicago talking and talking and talking and talking ... Meanwhile some junior suit from some official prosecutor's office announces what a great settlement they got at .000001 cents on the dollar of outright theft/fraud. It's a gnat tax on billions of criminal transactions. Oh, they are scared now.
>
> I am even tired of Krugman. Ah! Fuck you.

I think everyone is tired of everything. I just wondered if you had considered whether it might be easier to create a movement of surrender than one of resistance. And how that might play out. You seem to be describing a situation in which there's already a winner, but there's still resistance. What happens if the resistance is withdrawn?

m schiller '42 bfa '67