[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Dec 17 07:20:51 PST 2012

As far as I understand it, psychopaths don't seem to issue from fucked up families either.

One other important reason to read Columbine is to see just how much we thougth we knew at the time was wrong. All the bullshit stories about Christians praying and getting shot, the stories about the kids being bullied, the stories about music being the cause, etc. -- all untrue. Some of the stories of heroism and other glurgey type stories were basically fabrications passed along over and over and embellished until even the liar thinks its true.

We're seeing that here with a lot of stories being passed along that end up being debunked. But the debunking never catches up with the original misinformation....

Not sure about Asperger's. From what I've read, there doesn't seem to be any there, there. Another diagnose created by the pharmaceutical industry in order to treat it with pills.