[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 11:59:02 PST 2012

Dennis: "There are hundreds of entries there and you've obviously cherry-picked a few. I think the only thing predictable about these events is that in the aftermath people will read into them what they want."

[WS:] True if viewed in isolation. But I tried to link it to a broader pattern, such as incidence of gun deaths per capita. And no matter how you count, US has one of the highest rates of gun deaths in the world.

-- Wojtek