[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Dec 17 12:03:22 PST 2012

I had to deal with a psychopath who was stalking and threatening to kill me and my husband. I'm not much inclined to listen to what you have to say = having dealt with one up close and personal. Thanks for the attempt to school me dude, but I know more about these fuckups than you'll ever know reading third and fourth hand acconts of whatever it is that you read.