[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Dec 18 14:29:26 PST 2012

just purely conversational...

unless you have a reason to use a gun in your daily duties, carrying is off limits on military bases. The irony, yo. But i guess the military is not so keen on men and women carrying guns when they have no cause to.

Irony always slays me.

According to Cullen, DC sniper and his counterpart were a psychopath/angry depressive pair who, Cullen says, often travel in pairs.

another side trip, NYRB had an excellent piece of the undercover infiltration of OWS on the part of the NYCPD. They operate like the FBI. As I read along all I could mutter was, "Ain't that some shit."