[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Tue Dec 18 14:46:57 PST 2012

Is that even what well regulated means? I remember learning in high school that the problem with the soldiers back then was that they weren't always very good at handling and caring for weapons. I'd always assumed well-regulated meant that they were disciplined and trained as _militia_ not that the guns were "regulated."