[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 11:31:55 PST 2012

Carrol: "How would a gun control law be enforced, given the current number of guns in private hands?"

[WS:] You seem to confuse control with confiscation. By control I mean restrictions on access and use - like ban or fire arms in public places - registrations requirements, training etc. I think that most people would comply albeit grudgingly, just as they comply with any other regulation. You may have a few die hard nut cases or criminals - but they should be a fair game for law enforcement.

-- Wojtek