[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 12:11:15 PST 2012

There are two separate issues - relationship between supply of guns and the number of gun-related deaths, and the relationship between supply of guns and the number of violent crimes. I consistently affirmed the former (as per your quotation) and denied the latter (per quotation below - I meant to say result not reduce). I do not understand why you have such a problem keeping those two ideas separate.

"By this logic, limiting the access to weapons (which is not the same as limiting ownership), will reduce the probability of weapon related deaths and injuries. It will not prevent them, it will not solve social problems that cause criminal behavior, but it it will reduce in fewer deaths."

Wojtek