[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 18:43:32 PST 2012

In all fairness to cops and people in the service, very little of their job includes shooting people,and, from the perspective of their handlers, the more effectively they keep what is called the peace without shooting people, the more successfully they are accomplishing their mission.

A former Chicago cop friend (10 years on the force), now a lawyer, told me he drew his gun maybe six or seven times in his police career, and only ever used(shot) it against dogs. The thinks this is pretty typical and is in a position to know. He was in IAD for some years, the branch charged with investigating and reporting on every firearms discharge by a cop in Chicago. And believe me, I am not soft on the Chicago Police Department.

Sent from my iPad