[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 21 23:15:26 PST 2012

Doing well, as usual. I think we may have a regional dialect variation. A boot in the UK is not only a piece of footwear but also the trunk, as it is called in the US, of a car. Or maybe we have a loose and vulgar use of a term (gun) that is not what it is technically termed in a strict and philosophical sense. No one is confused into thinking that gun control laws apply only to long, smooth bored weapons and do not cover rifles or pistols. I guarantee you that an argument based on this distinction would fail as a defense to a charge of violating a gun control law in the US or Canada, probably in NZ and OZ too.

Sent from my iPad