[lbo-talk] Collective idiocy....

andie_nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 21:15:24 PST 2012

I did point out, several times in this debate, that criminal firearm use is mostly bad guys taking out bad guys, almost never good guys taking out bad guys. On the further assumption that the readers of this list are mostly good guys without records except for protest-related peaceful activities, I will stand by my claim. Control for a previous record of violence, and I think you're still at more risk for family and close acquaintances, especially male.

Sent from my iPad