[lbo-talk] demi moore gossip

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Thu Feb 2 18:04:03 PST 2012

Well, have you ever seen her body? I think for Striptease it was mainly weight work and possibly running. I don't know the details. Recently, it just looks like a severe case of anorexia.

"Striptease" is a movie based on a pretty good/fun book by Carl Hiaasen, who is probably the most fun American detective writer these days. ( Also good are Donald Westlake and Walter Mosley.) She did some good dancing/strip routines.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- please discuss this more. i see this stuff on telly at the gym but there's so I've just been tantalized by what's being discussed b/c there's no sound. What is this horrible diet/exercise regimen of which you speak?