[lbo-talk] Europe Freezes

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Feb 4 15:03:57 PST 2012

Doug: ‘You know it's not about a one-way warming trend. It's about more volatile weather around rising average temperatures.’

Yeah yeah, I know, the reason its colder is because its really hotter. Or as Stalin used to say, we are ‘dizzy with success’.

‘ "Brrrr it's cold" is yahoo science.’

It wasn’t me who said that we would not see snow again in England. It was University of East Anglia’s Climate Research Unit. That was yahoo science.

I’m just pointing out that the popular predictions made on the basis of a one-sided preoccupation with global warming turned out to be wrong.

Brrr, it’s cold!