[lbo-talk] Error Correction RE: Essential Reading - Hah!

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sun Feb 5 08:42:27 PST 2012

Carrol Cox

Later in the day I'll both read your original post carefully, _and_ spend time on working out the logic of this post. For now I'm going to take just one question in isolation. That will introduce error (oblique response) but not, I think, incorrigible error into the whole exchange.

------ See my problem. I cannot even see my own posts as a whole, with the result that I sent this post with _none_ of its actual content included, but merely a preliminary observation. The remainder of the post I _thought_ I was sending apparently had somehow been deleted. I will attempt in a subsequent post to reconstruct that material but it will be iffy. I think I will post my results under the subject line:

Does literacy necessarily end in Sadism?

Carrol