[lbo-talk] Bernie Sander's "saving democracy" amendment

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 07:43:10 PST 2012

So all the disagreement is about semantics? I don't read anyone supporting a law preventing corporations from signing contracts.

Of course, the limited liability corporation is a way between moving responsibility away from persons by preventing the owners from being sued personally. Quite ironic.

530 898 5321 fax 530 898 5901 http://michaelperelman.wordpress.com