[lbo-talk] US Constitution Loses Appeal With People Around theWorld

lbo83235 lbo83235 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:52:49 PST 2012

On Feb 7, 2012, at 7:41 PM, c b wrote:

> Who knew tht it had an appeal to people around the world ?

First time I saw the subject line, I read it as referring to the outcome of some kind of global, participatory-judiciary, referendum-appellate trial. Momentarily caught up in some kind of prodromic flash, I quickly constructed a whole novel around the image - but I'm pretty sure it's one of those novels that's better in the image than the word, and so better left unwritten.