[lbo-talk] Santa Rita, I Hate Every Inch of You

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 7 14:30:39 PST 2012

"...isn't the 99%/1% dichotomy a pretty damn explicit class analysis for this kind of mass mobilization?"

The 99%/1% dichotomy is a slogan of OWS and a good one but I was referring to the uprisings of 2011 which includes OWS. Neoliberalism has isolated the majorities in many countries and that isolation has turned into a consciousness with a potential political power attached to it but it does not necessarily follow that that consciousness is or will be anti-capitalist. It is primarily a consciousness of shared power.