[lbo-talk] Black Blocs & Other Peerennials

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Feb 7 21:48:44 PST 2012

Shag: I can assure you that Proyect's dribble in re black bloc will never be taken seriously by me. what he writes is so ignorant of the situation in oakland - hedges too - that it is less than useless.

-------

There was at one time a lot of pointless complaints on this list about preaching to the choir. That was based on simple ignorance of how movements worked. But here we have an instance in which the cliché is wholly accurate: The Professors & other Chatters are speaking to those who (a) already agree and (b) have no effective voice _within_ any movement and whose opinions therefore float in space.

Carrol