[lbo-talk] Black Blocs & Other Peerennials

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 00:07:49 PST 2012

Look. I see your point. But from where I am, in Oakland, I swear to you that the protester violence is not helping occupy at all.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- I can assure you that Proyect's dribble in re black bloc will never be taken seriously by me. what he writes is so ignorant of the situation in oakland - hedges too - that it is less than useless.

I had to laugh when susie cagle pointed to the fact that Hedges rhetoric last May was ALL about the importance of smashy smashy, rioting, etc...

He was all for it.

Because it was Greece.*